Sunday, April 29, 2007

SP package!

On Friday arrived the last package from my fabulous SP! It was a bit surprising cause I had already forgotten that my SP wrote me to expect it friday or monday(that is not the only thing I forgot last week, am I glad that week is over now!).
Inside was a magnetic chart keeper(I've been wanting one lately: mind-reading SP! ...or did I wrote anywhere about it?), Knitpicks Bare lace yarn(will be dyed tomorrow and then turned into a candle flame scarf), yummy only-slightly fragranted hand lotion(I love it, but I doubt it will make my nails 10 times stronger unless it turns them into stone ;-)) and a bead knitted bracelet! Really, the photos don't do it justice, it's so much prettier in nature!


Thank you very much SP! This SP round with you has been real fun and your packages were great and thoughtfull, I feel really spoiled!

Now, who are you?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Di said...

Hey!!! I am glad to see what your SP sent you!! I have really enjoyed this swap - thanks for being a great SP to me!! I will be posting all the goodness you sent to me on my blog shortly! the photos are taken and ready to go! The bag and the needle roll have already been much admired!! Thank you once again!

12:28 AM, May 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger