Monday, April 23, 2007

Crafty girl

There's a reason I had not bloged for a week. Besides studying I did a lot of crafting mainly for a swap on craftster(Shop the Swap). Following are some of the things from my "shop" and some other crafted stuff:

knitting needle rolls for DPNS:

Dyed roving and sock yarn:

Star wars pillows, the first set is for my brothers 18th birthday:


Then I finally managed to sew in the lining for my cupcake purse. I'm pretty proud of the neat handstitching, my best so far. Though if I would do this again, I wouldn't interface the lining, atleast not with the strong interfacing I normally use for my bags as it's a bit too stiff:

(click to see neat stitches!)
And my Scoop du Jour is almost finished too. It took me quite a bit longer than I had thought it would take. The yarn is a cotton/acrylic blend and I can't knit as long as I want to with it. I still need to search for some buttons and then add the button and neck band.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Becka said...

WTG all over the place!!!!! You have done a wonderful job on all things, you should be very proud!

2:12 AM, April 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger