Wednesday, May 02, 2007

revelation and crafting

First of, my SP revealed herself. It was Beverly! Thanks again for beeing my fantabulous SP this round!
She was my first SP that I didn't kind of guessed before the round was finished eventhough I knew where she lived and her real name. The funny thing though is that I did click a link from one of her posts in the SP thread to her blog and a post of her own sp package where at the bottom she wrote that the she would send the next package to her downstream sp(me) by UPS! I so could have figured her out if I just had read that!!!
Which is another reason to not just look at the pretty picture when visiting blogs. I'm still working on cutting down my bloglist, but with minimal outcome. I think I have deleted two blogs, but added the same number...
Oh and Diane was the recipient of my packages!

Anyway, the Star Wars pillows I made for my brother were a big hit, he loves them and said they would be for decoration only, too precious to sleep/sit on!
Knitwise my Scoop de Jour is almost finished and I brought some buttons for it today so now I can finally add the finishing touches.
I also started another cardigan out of Rowan Summer tweed. The pattern I'm using is from that Rowan summer tweed book and is called Cinnamon. Not sure yet if I will make it with buttons or without.
In other crafty news I finished a bunch of stuff for another round of the "Shop the Swap" on craftster. Too tired to add any pictures, but you can have a look over there. Not much else got finished.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger