Sunday, November 06, 2005

Klaralund finished!

I'm lazy, so I just post, what I posted on KH:
"Well, I completed my Klaralund sweater, sewed the sleeves, sewed the body, sewed the sleeves to the body, tried it out... ... the sleeves,who are supposed to form the sort of v-neck drop down my shoulder! I couldn't belief it! Was my calculation wrong? But that can't be!(not that I'm never wrong, but...) After a moment of shock(say 5 minutes), I looked at the mirror again...hmm, what's that line... I sewed the sleeves wrong side up!!! Honestly, how dump is that!"

That was yesterday evening. Since I longed for finishing it, I undid the seams and sewed again:


I love it! It looks even better in real life(and would probably also in this pic if I didn't had to take a self-portrait again...and would not wear my pyjama pants ;-)). Plus it fits!

Yes SP, even a rough pattern would be really nice. I just need an idea to start with. Which needle size did you use?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll send you a PM through Knitty to let you know what I did with the yarn. Your Klaralund looks wonderful!

6:59 PM, November 06, 2005  
Blogger AmyP said...

WOW! You are a super fast knitter! Klaralund looks great!

8:49 PM, November 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger