Monday, November 14, 2005

Sometimes...

life hits you real hard and sometimes it just gives you a quick(and hard) reminder.
The later happened to me yesterday. My mum's friend(who is also my cousins wife) called yesterday to tell us that her bil died of a heartattack on saturday night! Now, I only met him about once a year and we're not really related, but he was a really nice man and of the same age as my dad...which is probably why it touched me so much. My dad is not in the best state of health and something like this could happen to him...
Makes you cherish the now a lot more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger