Friday, December 09, 2005

Finally Photos!!!

Yeah, I made it this time! Somehow the last week just flew by. Anyway, here the pics of my finished projects:

First some crappy pics of my otherwise wonderfull Kiri to show my SP that I put the yarn she send me to good use. It just took two and a bit balls to knit this one up! I haven't blocked it yet and am not sure I will. It looks ok without blocking plus I would have to move almost everything out of my room to block it...
I'm really in love with Kidsilk Haze and will order the missing ball for my other lace shawl next week.


Next is my completed set ~hat, scarf, wrist/armwarmers~ out of Lana Grossa "Mega Stoppino". It really keeps me warm, but I don't think the yarn is the right choice for arm warmers since it pills a bit.

My last finished project is this hat/scarf set ot of black "Numero Uno" from Lana Grossa. Eventhough you can't see it, it's made with a mock cable pattern.

Now back to christmas gifts...only 15 days to go!

3 Comments:

Blogger AmyP said...

I love that shawl! Great work.

5:49 PM, December 09, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely shawl!I stumble upon your blog while seaching for shawl pattern on the web. You've made some wonderful stuff.

8:20 PM, December 15, 2005  
Blogger PURLPOWER said...

I just found this post! I love your Kiri. I thought it was a great lace pattern, not too intimidating but not boring either.

8:11 PM, January 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger