Friday, December 09, 2005

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look what my Knitty SP send me as the last package:

Can I repeat myself? OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep, you're seeing right, that's 5 (FIVE!!!) balls of Rowan yarn. 3(THREE!!!) balls Kid Classic in shade 842, 1 big ball of big wool and one ball(?) lurex shimmer...
OMG!!!!!!!
I even know what I'm going to do with the kid classic. I'm going to buy more of it(next year ;-)) in a corresponding color and knit myself a luxury sweater!
And than there's a note book, always a good idea with me constantly loosing them(they are not really lost, just somewhere hiding).
A mag, FiberArts and bag handles from India(Fair trade!!!).

SP, you have really spoiled me more than just a little!
A million, gazillion thanks! And I loved those post-it notes with every package!



P.S.: Also managed to make photos of my projects, but more later whne I'm back from Campus

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pleased that it all arrived so quickly and safely. You have been so lovely to send things to. I hope you and your family have a fab time at Christmas and New Year and I will be in touch again one day when you have guessed who I am!

With love from your KnittySP5 xxx

P.S. I love what you have made with the KSH, that is exactly the pattern that I plan to do with my three balls of the same colour!

7:07 AM, December 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger