Saturday, December 03, 2005

still here and still knitting

Been some time since I bloged last. I have some really good excuses, including studying. Wow, it's quite some work if you try to go to almost every lecture and read the script you haven't touched since the beginning of the semester!
Why am I so motivated all of a sudden? Well, I met my best friend last weekend and she always has this effect on me. She is pretty organized and manages to study and work at the same time. She doesn't go to univesity, but to a Fachhochschule(which is similare but organized more like school=she's got more tests etc than me).

I've finished a bunch of projects, but it's getting dark outside again(promise to take pics tomorrow). In addition I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo behind on my christmas knitting! Haven't corrected Samus; haven't found suitable, feltable and cheap yarn for a felted cloche for a friend; have no idea what to knit/get for dad, bro or other friend.
Instead I've knitted stuff for myself :-)
More tomorrow, there's still some homework to be mailed to uni untill midnight tomorrow...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there lady, I have just posted your final parcel. I hope it reaches you soon and send you lots of love with this our parting gift. Merry Christmas! Love from your KnittySP5 xxx

10:15 PM, December 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger