Sunday, December 17, 2006

Tired

Why am I tired? Because I got a last minute ticket to a concert yesterday!!!
My mum's friend wanted to go with a co-worker to a concert, but he had to go on a business trip, which he found out on friday. So I got his ticket and what is even better is that I only have to pay half of the cost of the ticket!
Oh, what concert it was? Placebo! Now, I'm not a big fan and I haven't even listened to the new album, but I do like the music. The concert was great, not the best I ever went to, but not bad either.
I came home at 00:15 am and instead of going to bed I watched tv and knit lace till 2am...
Which is why I am now very tired. Nevertheless I went to a fleamarket today though much later than I would have usually gone(11am instead of 9am). There were a number of brooches I eyed for more than just a minute, but I passed them. Oh, in case you don't know, my newest obsession are brooches. Preferably older ones. At the moment I'm searching for a colorfull one to accent a black blousedress I brought recently.
But of course I did buy some things:

-two comics for 2€ each; the left is "lord of the rings"(I bet Tolkien would turn over in his grave over this one ;-)) and the other one is an "Aliens" comic.
-some pin/brooch things to make my own
-glass beads in the shape of what looks like cats

Well, I did promise some knitting content and here it is. I recently spun yarn and plied it and then I knitted a super quick scarf out of it on size 9mm needles. I love the colors and it's a really warm scarf, but unfortunately it's not cold enough outside to wear it yet :-(


More knitting content to come, next week or another...bad knitting blogger, no cookie for me!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Placebo is my little sister's favorite band. :) Glad to hear you had fun at the concert!

5:55 AM, December 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger