Thursday, December 07, 2006

maybe tomorrow...

...the words I use the most these days. May it be related to blogging, cleaning my room or going to the hairdresser. There's just so much to do in so little time and christmas is fastly approaching. I do really need my hair cut though and that's number one on the list for tomorrow!
Today I will begin cleaning up the small room we keep shoes, cleaning stuff etc. in. My mum has been talking about it for days, but has to work more than she usually does, so I thought I would atleast begin cleaning myself. Then when the room is finished we can finally move on to cleaning out the attic, which is full of stuff, nobody needs anymore.
Well, all that was just to tell you, that I probably won't be blogging again this week...
Till next week then!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger