Monday, December 04, 2006

Back...and fully stuffed!

Just a quick post as I've got a bunch of stuff to do for university.
The weekend was fine, though it rained on saturday:

I had taken the camera with me to finally play around with it some more and show you the city my mum was born in. I wanted to take advantage of the saturday afternoon when my mum and grandaunt make their "beauty sleep", but it was miserable weather and I just took a short walk to the little local yarn shop to buy some DPNs I had forgotten to take with me(finished the second sweater over the weekend!).

These are the only two other photos I took. They show the Weihnachtsmarkt in front of the "castle"-it's not really a castle, atleast not what you would normally think of as one, but it's over 600 years old(build 1340!).
The rest of the weekend activities were meeting relatives, going to a fleamarket(pics later) and eating, lots of eating!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger