Wednesday, December 13, 2006

a day lost...

I've got so much to show you, finished projects, brought things and funny links, but I don't have any time!
I already lost a whole day yesterday, which I mostly spend in bed with my hot-water bottle and herb tea...
Today I have to
~go to the recycling centrum to get rid of three big plastic bags full of junk including junk from the small room and my brothers room
~go to Ikea cause one board for the cd stand is kaputt(brought two cd stands, one billy for my brothers room last week and I put them together! Yes, I'm proud of that!)
~get rid of all the beer bottles that nobody ever brings back...
~write christmas cards and actually send them on time

See, no time left for blogging, actually I shouldn't write now, I should be on my way already!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger